“Comprehensible Input: a Gateway Toward Proficiency”
Join us at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in downtown Manchester, NH on October 24th and 25th!
**Note** When registering, please be sure to read all of the directions on the registration page carefully.
Click the link below to register as a:
Registration rates are as follows:
- 2014-2015 NHAWLT Membership Dues: $40
- Conference Luncheon (Friday only): $35
- Earlybird Rate (Aug.24-Sept.20) Friday or Saturday only/both days: $70/$130
- Regular Rate (Sept.21- Oct.20) Friday or Saturday only/both days: $90/$150
- Anyone wishing to register after October 20 must do so at the conference. The On-site Rate is $100/$160 and must be paid by cash or check.
- You may pay using any source supported by PayPal including Credit Card and Checking account.
- If you prefer to mail your payment, make checks payable to NHAWLT and send to: NHAWLT 2014 Conference, ATTN Claudette Moran P.O. BOX 335, Eliot, Maine 03903
- Your registration is not complete until we have received your payment.
- Please note that there will be NO refunds once payment has been made. $25 fee for returned checks.
- Parking at the conference center will be validated. $5 for each person. $8 for overnight parking.
The New Hampshire World Language Teacher of the Year, Becky Rush, speaks at this year's "Ed"ies awards ceremony in June. Becky is a middle school Spanish teacher at Northwood School in Northwood, NH.
Becky admires her golden bell: the symbol of a job well done.
Congratulations to Becky from all of us at NHAWLT!